Players line up in a single backline, one pass length apart.
The player at the end of the line starts with the ball.
The line begins to run down the grid.
The player at the end of the line throws a cut-out pass to the third player.
The player who is cut-out doubles around the third player and receives a short lateral pass.
The ball-carrier then cut-out passes to the fifth player with the fourth player looping around to receive a short lateral pass.
The process repeats itself back in the opposite direction.
• Support player should straighten and run slightly at the pass.
• All cut-out passes should be called.
• Players should stay on the inside of the ball when in support.
• Support players should accelerate onto the ball.
• Players should alternate positions at the completion of a length of the grid.