- Gen Z
- All Blacks Clinic, Madrid
- Coaching teenagers
- Rugby Idols
- Baby Black to All Black
- Spectator behaviour
- The team structure
- Team safety
- Why you should coach your kids
- Superstar’s signature move
- Random Rugby
- Chiefs' success
- Who would want to be a coach?
- Taking an influential player out
- Tradition versus Professionalism
- Injuries dictate need for team structure
- Rippa Tackle
- Rugby Foundation
- To play or to train
- What happens on tour
- Follow the process, not the emotion
- So much more learned in defeat
- Why you must be a good rugby supporter
- Small Blacks TV
- A team charter
- Hey coach
- Rugby Smart App
- You are not the coach
- Sideline Behaviour
- Choosing your squad
- No trophies
- Same coaches, different teams
- Rugby nutrition
- Ignore all statistics
- Who is benefiting and who isn't
- RugbySmart App
- NZ RUGBY SEVENS
- End of season checklist
- They are kids, not pros!
- What are the duties required of a rugby manager?
- A player from another code
- Playing to your own expectations
- How to turn coaching cliches into gems of advice
- How to tour, big time or small time
- Interested in rugby, sort of, maybe, whatever!
- Be like Dan and love your rugby
- How to retain players; and make your team their choice
- Do you know how to APPLAUD?
- Smaller can be better than bigger
- How to deal with conflict
- Dominate the rugby deck with wrestling and surfing
New Zealand Rugby have just put out the popular RugbySmart iPhone App in Android so that all smartphone users get the opportunity to use the FREE application.
RugbySmart is based around ACC SportSmart, the 10-point action plan for sports injury prevention. It’s a comprehensive approach that is about keeping players where coaches and supporters want them: on the field, contributing to a winning team effort.
The Rugby Smart injury prevention program has a proven track record in reducing serious injury within New Zealand’s national game. In recent years Rugby Smart has been presented to coaches in DVD format.
The Rugby Smart App will provide coaches with all the valued features of the DVD at their fingertips and contain additional features including instant injury reporting, concussion and first aid checklists.
Features of the Application include:
• Instant activate buttons for Concussion, Spinal and Soft Tissue injury checklists.
• Automated Injury reporting functionality enabling immediate reporting to NZ Rugby.
• Push notification functionality enabling regular communication and updates to users. Here a coach can make sure the players are getting the right information immediately.
• Remote player profiling function enabling input via iPhone and immediate access to important player information. Here a coach has all the information about their player at their finger-tips - if they load it - the RugbySmart App has it - allergies, injury history, next of kin details etc etc.
You can download the iphone version from here: iphone
You can download the Android version from here: Android